Seven Deadly Sins Memphis
Thanks to everyone in Memphis for making our Mid-South stop a big success. Our dinner spot was Earnestine and Hazel's, the coolest bar in the world. We started things off at the Art Village Gallery on South Main Street. Gallery owner Ephraim Urevbu fills his gallery with artwork from international artists.
We cooked, we sinned, and we will be back!
Cocktail: Tennessee Sinner – Bourbon and Prosecco, Orange and Rosemary Syrup
Hors D'oeuvres: Guanciale-wrapped grilled strawberries
- Greed – Chicken Fried Oyster Po' Boy, housemade bretzel roll, harissa remoulade, pickled green tomatoes, watercress
- Sloth – Pea, Mint, and Pork Trotter Soup w/ water cracker
- Envy – Baby lettuce and herb salad, honey vinaigrette, local cheese tasting
- Lust – Maize Sope w/ Trout Gravlax, pickled ramps and rhubarb, and fresh strawberries
- Palate Refresher – Cucumber Oregano Sorbet
- Gluttony – Foie Gras French Toast w/ Maple Gastrique and Peach Compote
- Wrath – Mustard Green Pappardelle w/ Braised Oxtail Ragu
- Pride - Chocolate Basil Ice Cream, Honey Panna Cotta, Chocolate Meringue Cookie, Mexican Chocolate Truffle, and Strawberry Fizz